Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hey ya'll,

Whats new in my moms life?

She just made it back from a quick trip in Frankfort, Michigan where she hung out with her fam. She sounded like she enjoyed herself although she kept telling me she wished her kids were with her.

Before her trek up north, she finished her 6 month intensive physical therapy program (strokenation.org). If you haven't already checked it out, go do so. Lots of great videos of her and others and it's main premise is great. She loved it and I think helped her immensely.

She's coming to visit me up in Western Washington September 12 and I am SO EXCITED! And she's staying for 2 weeks! I miss her so much!

As for everything else, She's just busy trying to continue more speech therapies, physical therapies and avail herself of every resource possible. It is hard staying a float in LA with expensive realestate but with some help she will continue to thrive.

Thanks for reading and everyones continued support. I'll continue updating as much as I can.

Love,
Emma


No comments: