Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update!

I know this is somewhat of an impersonal way of checking up on my mother, but I am just speaking through her. Although she would not care to disclose as much information as I have, I am her offspring so how different can we be?

Latest news:
The surgery date for her heart valve replacement is set for Tuesday February 3, 2009. She will be in the hospital for 5 days recovering. It is a pretty major surgery but don't fear, as she has the best people doing it. When I was 3, I myself, had an open heart surgery to repair a hole in my heart. My parents searched and searched for the best surgeon, until they found the right guy. I think the coolest part of my mom's surgery is that it is the same surgeon who did me! Only 17 short years prior. He was young then and he is the best ever! I've spent ours looking him up so here I will share all of the peace I have had knowing she is going to be taken care of. Click this to read all about him! Dr. Alfredo Trento

In other news, she finally is going to the spectacular physical therapy place that we have waited oh-so-long for her to get admitted to. Tomorrow, Monday February 2nd, she will be there and get to check it out before her surgery. Her spirits are high as always and hopefully you can all keep her in your thoughts for the surgery and all. Thank you for reading this!

Love,
Ems and crew

No comments: