Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy summer all!

What's new?

I'll tell you what's new. My mom is trucking along... slowly but surely. It was her birthday on July 30th, and we all (alice, emma and lo) made it out to Michigan for a week in paradise. Alice had just gotten back a day prior from her European escapade. Jack met alice in barcelona and they went to Mallorca and stayed with my dad's god daughter. Then they went back to Paris and Alice came home. Jack got a mohawk in Berlin. It's comical how only my brother could pull off the mohawk and still be respected. Not everyone can say that. We've been video chatting with him in Paris and my mom always tries to turn the camera to me. He doesn't enjoy when mom tries to end the conversation short because she doesn't want to keep him or when I try to flex my guns in the chat. He tells me that he doesn't care about my muscles.

Life's precious. For now, we are not moving due to generous loving human beings who are helping out. That doesn't mean we are all clear on the bills and such, but it looks like we are situated for a bit. Any support you can contribute for my mother is ALWAYS very appreciated and welcome.

With abundant love,
Ems

No comments: