Monday, November 15, 2010

Winter time is upon us

How is everyone doing?

Life seems to be moving along. Alice, Jack and I (Emma) are all living together under the same roof with our amazing mother. I think, I could be wrong, that is a great experience for us all to finally have some bonding.

My mom is doing really well. Her therapies at Rancho Los Amigos has began to dissipate, which is good and bad. It's bad because my mom won't get the hands on treatment she deserves. The good news is that to some extent, this shows that she has made strong progress and now has the tools necessary to continue her treatment on her own. We'll see. She is still doing her acupuncture and her stroke support group and doing whatever else she does. The three sister trio made an adventure towards Ojai last week but never actually made it. But I think fun was had by all. They brought me home amazing cake so I have only good things to say about it.

Aside from that, not much else to report. Life is good and I am so lucky we have such a supportive and loving family and support system. Some people never experience it. I'll try to write more often.

Until next time...

Love,
Emma

No comments: